November 2020 Black Friday Social Media Competition
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Rocka and SMD Technologies whose registered office is at 23 Nguni Drive, Lethabong, Modderfontein, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
2. The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over
except employees of SMD Technologies their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. For an entry to be valid, it must follow the entry mechanic of following the Rocka Facebook Page page, commenting on the competition post and liking the competition post. Failure to follow the entry mechanic will disqualify entrants from the competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Rocka social media pages @rockasouthafrica.
5. Only one entry is accepted for each individual.
6. Closing date for entry will be 26 November 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, force majeure or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
9. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
Spot prize: 2X sets of Rocka Curve Aux Earphones Sonic Bluetooth Headphone Rocka Elegangsta Bluetooth Speaker Rocka Surge Power Bank Silver
As announced 27 November 2020 at 11:00 AM GMT.
12.1 Colour of the prizes may vary due to availability.
12.2 The prize is not transferable for cash.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by lucky draw from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by phone call and email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 30 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. found at https://rocka.co.za/?page_id=2334&preview=true